Height issue

As I have ask too many quries about my height issue but no one is answering properly
Because now days u get lots of pills and supplements that will help me grow
So pls advice me some pills
And also once again I am 177cm tall no problem of obesity and I workout daily
All exercise to increase my height ,weight 75
views-icons 77 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Height issue

doctor profile image
Dr. Shanmugasundar Chennai | General Endocrinologist
Please consult an Endocrinologist and get your bone age testing done. If your growing end of bones are already fused, then growth potential is less.
Thanks Dr G Shanmugasundar MD DM Magna clinics for obesity diabetes and endocrinology.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?