diabetes-icon
Height and weight
I am 15 year old boy....having height 5ft 6 inch and weight 62 kg .....Is my height and weight proper according to my age ? How much more I can grow in height on average ? What activities I should follow in order to increase my height naturally ? Also is there any medication to increase height that I can take ?

Hello.. Boys generally grow till the age of 21..so I think you'll gain some more height...but yes height depends on race,your ancestors, nutrition, environment and various other factors too...you can indulge yourself in outdoor physical activity of your choice...anything like cycling, swimming, basketball, volley ball will help you out... Medicines available in the market are not medically approved nor the effects are known so I suggest you not to take them