diabetes-icon
Height problem
Sir I am 22 years old. My height is 5 ft 2 inches. I consult many doctors and even tries more power capsules but there was no improvement. I am not a dumb like guy and also I am good at sports. Sir please suggest me something so that I can increase my height.

Dr. E. Santhosh Kumar
General Practitioner 7 yrs exp Chennai

hi growth after 22 is not much. but don't need to worry, its also affected by genetic factors ,  your physical activity is more important than appearance if you have an abnormal short stature you can consult an endocrinologist
Dr. C. Vijay Prasad
Diabetologist 10 yrs exp Puducherry
Height is based on your growth harmone and it's also heriditary, if your parents and ancestors are short you will be short. You can consult an endocrinologist for details on your growth harmone.