diabetes-icon

Height growth

I wanna grow some height i want 6'1-6'2 .. can i get HGH injection ? ..which yoga exercises help me to get height growth

Doctor Answers (1) on Height growth

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello. I think you should know that HGH injection are advised for children if they have height issues die to certain genetic conditions or hormone production problem. Its generally not advised for adults as it is associated with short term and long term side-effects like mucle aches, swellings, joint pain, growth of existing tumours etc. My advices is exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. Athletic activities like basket ball and swimming are generally known to increase height.you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Suryanamaskar can be beneficial. Have a healthy diet. you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium rich food items into your diet can help you increase these levels as well. If you are not satisfied kindly consult a physician for further management.