Height improvements
Anyone can help me i need vitamins to my son for height he is 13 years old and a swimmer, it looks like he is short my husband is very tall. He is eating good only but still he didnt grow big in the body.

Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Need more information about him so connect me through practo you will get good result definitely.
Please connect directly to analyse your diet and lifestyle and help you with the same. Thanks
Things need to be discussed in detail. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help for better results.
Ask physician about tablets and multivitamins can not help to increase height. For height cycling and skipping are best exercises
For more information please contact me through practo or visit www.pathyadiet.com