Heavy Water Retention
Hello Sir, My Mother is suffering from Diabetes since more than 20 years and even have thyroid and artheritis since few years. Because of that she has heavy water retention problem. We tried few prescribed allopathic medicines by the doctor but are disappointed by the result. I would request you to please assist us with this issue.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern... Water retention be due to liver disease, exess weight, kidney diseases may be due long standing diabetes as you have mentioned, loss of proteins from body,congestive cardiac failure etc...so detailed clinical examination is necessary with detailed history... You will also require certain laboratory investigations to diagnose the underlying cause... I would suggest you to consult nearest physician for the same they will do the needful.