Water retention
My father is a diabetic and heart patient but his sugar and rest his report from annual check up is good just protein is high. Due to water retention his legs are swollen and he behaves abnormal not in senses sometimes, I was told due to heavy congestion oxygen is not getting delivered to his brain. He doesn't take his medicines properly and also doesn't eat food properly. For swollen legs whom should I contact - Nephrologist or Diabetologist.

U can consult me online n start homeopathy medication for him. Since reports normal , constitutional homeopathic medication ll help him. Chat online for consultation and treatment

Nephrologist