Heavy snoring
Hi, I have snoring problem, I sonre while sleeping in a chair and bed also, I have done some online search then I got to know my problem is related to mild sleep apnea, iam unable to find solution for it. Is there any medicines to get rid of snoring.

Hi based on your history you might be suffering from obstructive sleep apnea Detailed history is required for further management...
online consultation

Hi , as you mentioned that you are having snoring problem , it should be evaluated further in detail by our history of systems and examination
OnlineConsultation would be helpful for further comment and suggestions
In my opinion you must go for SLEEP STUDY, than consult a local ENT Doctor.
Try to sleep on side, avoide supine position