I have been suffering from acidity from many days even after consuming pippermint I suffer some type of annoying between my stomach and throat due to acidity ...what should I do as I can't control myself from drinking tea ...
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
Hi welcome- First one is for your own health you have to control your won mind.
You can control like these ways.
1. Instead of milk tea take green tea which is good in all aspects. Even for acidity,digestion improves some times, energy,taste,weight management,
2. Take plenty of green salad mixing with cucumber,capcicum,pipper,ginger, clove,more, some 2 slices onion, tomatoes, etc always with all meals.
3. Take 4-5 ltrs of water including your electrolytes ,in a day.One advice drink water not with meals same time rather after 5 mins.
3. Fruits salad, plain fruits 4 pcs soft types, citrus types like guava, amla, ,musambi, tamarind,all berries, one at 11 am & next at or befire 4pm.
4. Two times take plain home made veg.soup or stew adding with papaya more,soya,e etc.
5. Take less organic ,No fast foods,no fried or out side Restaurent foods, no unhygenic, street foods, no oily open market foods, eeven water must be fresh ,very clean filtered.
6. No late night work, no stress, timely eating meals,normal timely working & planned quality diet with yoga, early morning free hand .all
If you can do all these, I am sure to gurantee you to improve rather cure acidity,indigestion without medicines even in future.
Wish you all the best & speedy cure
First thing is to control food habits and eat at regular time.
Avoid tea/coffee on empty stomach.
If you drink tea 2-3 times/day it should not be a problem
At this young age you should not be become dependent of medicines so change your life style
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.