Having Sucidal Thoughts
I've been taking tests online which shows that I have depression. I don't know what to do. A lot of sucidal thoughts but I really don't want to do it.

Hi. ..I suggest you should consult with clinical psychologist for assessment and counselling asap .Do not worry .online test cannot evaluate your condition completely and properly.  Talk to professionals.All the best.
feel free to consult with me for counselling and therapy.
Be positive and take professional help.
Hello dear The online tests might not be reliable enough to draw a diagnosis. Try consulting a clinical psychologist or a psychiatrist for psychological assessment for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Consult a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist
Before even Concluding  yourself,. I suggest you to consult a psychologist either online or offline.
Feeling low, having crying spells, sleep and appetite disturbances, and difficulty in concentration and attention are some of the signs of Depression. Consult a Psychiatrist for a detailed assessment. It is likely with medication and counseling the symptoms will improve. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless consult a Psychiatrist immediately.
Don't rely on Google but yes if it's indicative of depression get yourself diagnosed by a professional. Also talk about it. Suicidal is extreme thought. Please discuss with a professional Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling All the best