Having severe toothache

Having too much pain in tooth one doctor suggest me to extract it will u pls give me ur suggestion what i can do for it i have that opg .
views-icons 71 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (11) on Having severe toothache

Dr. Puja Bansal Pune | Dentist
hello, yes, you will have to undergo extraction of three teeth: upper right 6, lower right 7 and lower left 7.
In Lower left 1st, 2nd and rt. 2nd molar rct not done properly,  we can save those teeth with Re-rct followed by crown. RP in  upper 1st molar need to be extracted and replaced.
My suggestion is to Save your teeth.
Find a good endodontist or good dentist.
Your rct is not done proper visit specialist for the same as they can be saved
You seem to be having pain in your lower left back teeth region , probably the last one ? The pain can be severe causing difficulty in speaking and chewing and often also presents with a swelling. I may not be able to completely gudge ur situation without clinically examining you. I would start off the treatment so planned after checkup under cover of medications.
Hello, Mam, As a Root canal specialist I can see 3 teeth in your lower jaw,where the root canals are not done properly because of which you may be having pain.You need to get the root canal treatment completed followed by caps for these teeth.Visit a root canal specialist/Endodontist ASAP. No need to remove any of these teeth.Regards,Dr Sumanmakam,Dental arts,jayanagar 5th block,bangalore.
Hi, the xray which you have sent shows problems in many teeth so if you could specify which side right or left & upper or lower it will be easy to diagnose & treat.Meanwhile pain can be relieved with antibiotics & painkillers.But along with the treatment for painful tooth the other teethalso require treatment.
Hi you have not specified which tooth is paining. By looking at your OPG, 3 teeth have been attempted root canal treatment and none of them have been done properly.

Please visit an Endodontist for your sake and work out a proper treatment plan and save your teeth.

Please insist on an Endodontist doing your RCT. This doesn't look like an Endodontist's work.
As mentioned correctly by some of our colleagues before, you need to go to a good reputed dentist who can re treat your teeth in a proper ideal manner & fix them for many years to come. You are just 27 years of age so extraction should be a last resort in your mind. These are permanent God given teeth & they don't come again and again. Be positive & seek good help, because it still can be done. Best of luck to you. Regards, Dr.Thind
Dr. Pranay Bangalore | Dentist
You have already undergone root canal on left and right sides of jaw and both of them are incomplete root canal treatment... Which might give pain.
But as far as I can see you are having pain because of the lower left side last tooth...which has infection.... And even for that rct can be done...
I would advice you to get the rct done again for the teeth previously treated
And also for the current teeth.
And plz note get the crowns done as your treatment is always incomplete without the crown.
re rct I.r.t 36 and 46
rct I.r.t 37
followed by
crowns I.r.t 36,46,37
Hi It's an incomplete RCT . Also has a lesion underneath it. Start on antibiotic and pain killer. Only way it can be saved is to do a proper RCT which should be done by an endodontist. And high chances that it may not last too long. Last resort is extraction and replacement Regards
It's good to go for extraction. And u need so many other treatments too.