Having issue with my left testis
From Wednesday I having issue with my left testis as it has increased in size than expected which is creating discomfort while walking so I am confused whom to consult. Can anyone help me where to visit for the medication of this problem.

Consult a General Surgeon for examination.

+134
Chat with a doctor
Share me image privately
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
U may be having orchitis. Any history of injury? A general surgeon can be consulted