Pimple on testis
There are 3 to 4 pimples on my penis it will not pain... If I press them means it will pain... Even it itches lot

hello. if you hv never had sex, little white bumps on the shaft of penis may be pimples, a skin cyst, or a ingrown hair. these are normal and nothing to worry about. another thing is penile papules which are little whitish bumps which are present on the glans (head) of penis along its edge. if you r sexually active it could be a sign of STD. Painful bumps or ulcers herpes. syphilis wil have painless ulcers. molluscum contagiosum could also give you painless bumps. so I suggest you to go visit s dermatologist and STD expert and take his opinion. if you are diagnosed with STD, You should take your partner also to a doctor. all the best.!

Hi, hope your not in much pain, skin lesion should be examined and then only can be concluded, so you should visit Dermatologist and take opinion. wish you a speedy recovery.

Reason for pimples on back