I have  many pimples
I have many many pimples on face pimples colour is white and I have many pimples on face I have many pimples on face pimples I have many pimples on face

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Pimples are common for oily skin persons. U need to detoxify ur blood to get better results by the treatment. Ayurveda medicines are known for their detoxification properties and skin beauty remedies. U should avoid spicy oily n fried food. U should drink plenty of water daily. U should wear cotton clothes. Take proper sleep at night. u may consult  privately for ayurveda treatment for oily skin and pimples.