Pimples and Marks
I have pimples on my face and many Marks too. Pls help me.I used many medicine for this but i di not get success i had spent 5k-6k of rupees on that but the result was same i did not get rid of it. Please help me

Hello I'm an Ayurveda doctor. Avoid fried food items, chips, eggs, chicken fry ect, and oily food. You may apply Eladi churnam mixed with curd water as a face pack. After removing it before it is completely dried, apply kunkumadi thailam over your face and massage lightly and have steam for 5 min. Wash off after that. Keep your face clean. Use mild Ayurvedic neem face wash. If you want to know anything more don't hesitate to ask. Good luck. Thank you.