Pain in both testis
Hello dr. I have problem in both testis . high pain in left testis when i stand in long time. And some time in right testis also. I have done operation before 3 year but no relax. When my penish do his sexuall situation and i  don't sex some it problem is also creat pls help me ......pls

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, In order to understand your condition more please get USG scrotum done, according to reports I will be able to help you out. Please contact Total Health Care for further assistance. Please feel free to call us