Undescended testis

Is there any possibility to cure undescended bilateral testis for 6 month Baby with out any surgery.?

Doctor Answers (5) on Undescended testis

Yes. It is possible with homoeopathy. Visit homoeopathic doctor for seeking treatment.
Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello, I should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Hello.
Bilateral undescended testis should be treated by surgery. If the testis is lying high up in the abdomen, Longer it is there, worse is the prognosis. One side will be reconstructed followed by the other after six months. HCG is a treatment of choice at times, which brings down the testes, but it is given only of there is long cord. Definitely homoeopathic medicines will help adjuvantly. But kindly don't only wait for it to act. It is suggested that you go for surgery along with Homoeopathic medicines pre and post operatively.
Regards
Ya there is a permanent and confirm treatment in homeopathy. Dont make late and dont go for surgery. Consult a homeopathy doctor as early as possible
Dr. G Nirmal Chennai | Homeopath
Hi sir if you have confident on homeopathy then I can do that. Please consult me through Practo. I am visiting Bangalore every month first Sunday.