Single testis
I have a single testis, I m really worried about my future life Will i become father with a single testis?

Hi, First and foremost it is very important to determine if in fact there is only one testicle instead of having a second one hidden in the groin or even somewhere in the abdomen via ultrasound or even laparoscopy. An undescended testicle has significantly more chances of becoming malignant. If there is definitely only one then there is very little to worry about.  Reproductive potential and hormonal function isn't typically a problem if the testicle is a healthy one. Kindly consult Urologist...
Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Freind, Having a single testicle will not stop you from becoming a father. Single testicle can produce enough sperms to make your partner pregnant. So do not worrry. Please get an ultasound of you abdomen to rule out an undescended testicle. If it is there is need to remove it by surgery as it may turn in to cancer in old age. I wish you a happy and healthy life. Regards Dr. Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai Chennai