Half leg pain below knees

My mother is suffering from half leg pain below Knees, she has taken various medicines and consulted many doctors but pain in leg is same and its increasing day by day... not able to understand why is it so.. and no doctor is able to catch the cause of pain, she is not able to walk, stand for long time. Please suggest me why is it so, is she is lacking anything or where should I consult so that she gets relieve from Pain, Should I go for Allopathic, Homeopathic, or Ayurvedic.

Doctor Answers (5) on Half leg pain below knees

Dr. Chirag Dalal Mumbai | Orthopedic Surgeon
Get Xray of lumbar spine and both knees AP standing and lateral done.  It can be a spine problem.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Consult to an orthopedician to rule out is their is any osteoarthritis of knee. Meanwhile go for contrast fermentation of knee and calf muscles(hot and cold therapy).
Go for calf stretching,Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day. Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain.
Dr. R Murali Coimbatore | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Greetings, sorry for your mother's pain.

Just massage (10 strokes) calf muscles and give ice to calf muscles for 5 min twice daily until you feel pain subsides to 40%.

Alongside home remedies mentioned above see physio near you and get treated.

Do not go after pain which is a symptom, find the cause of pain and it is most likely muscles which troubles. So be cool..

If any concerns do let me know.

Wishing your mother a quick recovery.

Dr. Deepak Tamrakar (PT) Raipur | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
There is some case when gastrosolius muscle weakness cause discomfort venous return. consult imideatally physiotherapist to get treat properaly.
Dr. Sandip Gupta Delhi | Orthopedic Surgeon
You should consult Ortho surgeon to rule out Osteoarthritis of knees and Nerve pain referred from lower back. Get her investigated accordingly.