Hair issue
Can I take biotin and omega 4g tablets at the same time? I have recently had hairfall on my forehead I can still see the hair follicles I thought these tablets would balance my nutrition and help in hair growth Please suggest me.

Please connect directly for the same. Thanks.
Hello, Low proteins and other vital nutrients can make you loose hair. Consult me online for the detailed diet chart
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult
First we need to find the root cause of the problem. As a functional medicine expert I can help you in detailed nutrition plan. Contact me through Practo. Thanks
Hi, I understand your concern there are a number of factors that cause hairfall including certain medical conditions, medications, physical or emotional stress, inadequate intake of nutrients. etc. To prevent hairball it is important to evaluate the cause. Connect with us through a personalized diet session as it takes into account your lifestyle, routine, sleep, stress, eating habits, etc. A nutritious diet with lifestyle changes will help you have healthy hair without the need for supplementation. Following guidelines can be of help - 1. Eat balanced meals 2. Incorporate protein rich foods such as dals,pulses,sprouts,egg,dairy,non-veg,etc in every meal 3. Healthy fats from nuts and seeds provide Vitamin E which is good for hair health 4. Ensure sound sleep of 7 hours 5. Avoid stress and perform deep breathing exercises or meditation to de-stress 6. Exercise for 45 minutes
consult an expert before taking any medications
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Hair fall has been a common problem due to lack of vitamins and minerals in the diet. Take good care through nutrition like seeds can he included in the diet and including good quality protein which is very important.
Reach out to me personally for a customised diet plan
U can take natural food for ur hair problem like protein rich food,add good fat , vitamin and mineral related food in ur diet.apply home remedies for hair fall . Need more information about u so contact me for detailed conversation through practo u will get good results definately.
You also need protein rich diet along with it.want to know your weight  also .You need 1gm of protein per body kg wt.
feel free to contact me by practo Vedio consultation
Go for organic suplimentation  and chemical free.There is so much adulteration in Omega .Take exepert advice for doses
Include good proteins and yellow orange red fruits, spinach , fish  in diet. You can take omega 3 and biotin supplement too but better is to take the natural sources
Hi Yeah surely you can take biotin and you can cover omega3 fats from the diet itself. Few Omega 3 rich foods are as follow 1. Salmon 2. Cod liver oil 3. Flax seeds 4. Chia seeds Walnuts Taking only biotin will not   help you and you have to  take care of your whole diet whole day. As you are what you eat. If you want to consult me for a personalized plan for stopping hair fall and regrow then you can opt for a personal chat option or connect at the number mentioned on my Practo profile. If you want to get more educated about diet, health, nutrition then you can follow me on Instagram. My Instagram handle name is @dietitianvidhi
Hello We can take biotin and omega from natural foods eg egg,salmon fish,organ meats.If you are veg than Nuts,seeds,sweet potato,brocolli.
For personalized diet plan contact me directly on practo or www.nehadietcounsellingfacilitity.com
Regular cardio exercise 45min