Having scanty and irregular periods. I am unmarried. Moreover, I have very less sexually desire. Also like to know test need to be done before getting married. Please help. Thanking you in advance.
views-icons 28 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. It would be better if you go and meet a gynaecologist in person so that you can be examined before suggesting any tests. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?