Scanty periods
I am having scanty periods since last 2 months. What could be the issue? Is diet change related to it?

Dr. Harisha N L

Scanty periods has many possible causes...it can occur in women who have diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it can be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.