I am . unmarried .
I am unmarried.  periods are irregular. . What to do.. Sometimes only spottings of blood are visible Plz help
192 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. There are several causes both hormonal and infective that can cause your symptoms. You may wish to see a gynaecologist specialising in fertility issues or endocrinology so that they can do all the relevant tests and offer correct treatment based on the results. It is tempting to just repeat the tablets some other doctor gave last time but the condition could have changed or the effects could have changed and the medicine may not be effective anymore. So its best to get the right help if you have been struggling for some time with this. best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.