I am single but to get married. Recently I am having irregular and scanty periods. Moreover, I have very less sexual desire and hence less sensuality. Please suggest me remedies for these and if required, suggest tests that are need to be done before marriage.
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey, FDA of America has approved the drug to increase sexuality of females , Drugs are not available for the same in India. Sexually transmitted diseases has to be tested only if there is any history of previous unprotected intercourse otherwise no need. Routine blood examination test is useful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?