Scanty periods

My periods have always been regular and normal. But this time they only came for 1 day and which was very light. I am sexually active before and during period with protection. I am on T-isotretinoin 20mg from last 5 months. What is the cause of my scanty periods ?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Do urine pregnancy test... Though comes negative.. Take A gynac advice nearby....

Hi.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. ... Consult Gynecologist for further evaluation...
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
The drug which you are taking in an attempt to heal your acne has potential  side effects and can interfere with your hormonal balance.  It may not heal you anyways...If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....