Pco with regular periods

Can you have pcos with regular period Are there chances of infertility in this case Should I take any medication for my acne My DHT level is normal My ultra sounds shows bilateral polycystic ovaries Is it different then pcos ?? Please help I am skeptical about starting cytomid for it coz of its side effects and as I don't even have high DHT Please help me with the concern queries related to medicine and pco

Doctor Answers (2) on Pco with regular periods

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
You have a mild hormone imbalance if you have acne. It can be healed without synthetic hormones. Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Both are same , you have pcos, DHT level is not responsible for pcos , polycystic ovarian syndrome is the most common cause for irregular periods in these days. It's due to hormonal imbalance between LG and FSH. Common symptoms are irregular periods, hirsutism, weight gain.. It's long term problem.. Reduction in weight shows significant improvement in pcos... Difficulty in pregnancy is common problem with pcos. Oral contraceptive pills regularise periods with minimal bleeding