Periods problem
My sister wants to watch porn more often on her periods and gets an urge to be sexual.. Is it normal??

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello...I understand your concern... In general there will be decreased libido at the end the cycles... Sex drive will be high during ovulation... But some women show different responses... The reasons for increased libido are complex, and most likely involve an interplay of hormonal shifts, emotional states, and thoughts...Consult nearest gynecologists and psychiatrist they will do the needful.