Having delayed and irregular and scanty periods for the last two months. My Usg reports are normal. Please tell me some medicine to regularise my periods. Thankyou.
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. You can take oral contraceptives for this problem. But the prescription can be given only by a gynaecologist. I am not supposed to prescribe any medicine name on this platform as it would be illegal. I hope you understand. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.