Periods Delayed by 5 days
Hello, My periods are delayed by 5 days and the pregnancy test shows negative results. I also have a bad infection around my vagina. Its itchy and i have a constant thick, white discharge. What should i do?

Dr. Shyama Nivas
Gynecologist 9 yrs exp Patna

If pregnancy test is negative, repeat test after 1 wk.if again negative.....u need to take hormonal tabs. Itching in vagina is due to fungal infection.consult ur gynaec for proper treatment..maintain hygiene.and u need to increase ur immunity by taking fruits vegetables milk and milk products.
Dr. Prerna Jain
Obstetrician 28 yrs exp Indore
If your periods are delayed for 5 days and pregnancy test is negative just wait and dont rush for hormonal therapy.For itching and white discharge you should consult your gynecologist.
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi if u want u can start homoeopathy treatment after getting upt done again after a week.

Reasons for delayed periods Side effects of delayed periods Tablet to delay periods