Gym after distal radius fracture
Hello Sir/Ma'am, I got my plaster removed for a distal radius fracture on 1st of Jan, 2022. I wanted to know, when can I start gym/weight lifting along with body weight exercises like push ups and pull ups? As of now, as advised by my doctor, I am not doing any heavy activity with my injured arm.

Hello Kindly share your Xray on the day of injury and recent ones. Also please share your clinical photograph of wrist. What exercises are you doing currently?
Start next month, as long as the doctor told you that the fracture has healed. Take vitamin d injection and your bone quality will increase.
consult if needed