Gum recession

Recently I am observing gum lines are coming down so is this serious issue. If yes what action I need to take?

Doctor Answers (5) on Gum recession

Hello, You need to see a periodontist who will assess your gums and advise you accordingly.Simple scaling procedures with regular gum massages should help you. Regards Dr Suman Makam Dental Arts Bangalore
Get your scaling done and modify your brushing technique. As it is one of the most common cause of gum recession ( gum line coming down)  in patients not having periodontal disease.
hello i got your problem first i want to sure u will be alright after few dental treatment because you are come in young age group and i can say you will recover by the recession very fast for same you have visit to dentist he will do treatment for your gums called scalling and root planning followed by few medicines and some instructions for short time....regards
Please get scaling done,  also the dentist will review your bite if it is deep or traumatic then too this can happen.. accordingly he/she will advise you the right treatment.  also I feel the tissue below your gums could be a reason so he/she might suggest removal of that fold.
by doing this your problem can be solved
Dr. Shilpa Rao Pune | Dentist
Hi.. Please go for a professional clean up.. The dentist will also check the attachment of the frenum near the front teeth.. Depending on the observation..the treatment will be decided!