Gum Receding
Recently I observed My gum line is going down I mean facing Gum recession problem. What is cause and solution for this problem.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..causes of gum recession are wrong teeth alignment. Poor oral hygiene maintenance. It can be solved by either deep scaling or gum treatment Regards
Dr. Swasti Jain
Dentist 14 yrs exp Ghaziabad

1.aggresive tooth brushing in horizontal direction 2. deep deposits in gums 3. any trauma visit your dentist for proper diagnosis and treatment
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there ...certainly, gum recession at 25 is uncommon... It could be due to chronic dental neglect or improper tooth brushing with hard toothbrush... I would suggest you to consult a nearest and good periodontist ASAP... Take care ...!!
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
Dental Surgeon 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Receding gums at 25 is uncommon. Since you mention of no other problem like sensivity, it would be better you seek an appointment with a dentist for cleaning and then clarify receding gum line.
Dr. Rajesh Kamdar
Orthodontist 35 yrs exp Mumbai

There can be various causes. One of the cause can be traumatic bite. Best is to ascertain cause after examination. Solution will be determined after finding out cause. Lot of cases respond positively after removal of the cause.
Dr. Shweta Singhvi
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 14 yrs exp Kota
Generally the problem of gum recession is due to poor oral hygiene as in lots of plaque and calculus. The solution is to get your teeth scaled and then proceed if gum surgery required. See a dentist asap