Gum bleeding

Hello, I was suffering From Gum bleeding In mouth from 2 months later so, kindly give me a better sollution to stop this bleeding. Bleeding like just below in image.

Doctor Answers (4) on Gum bleeding

Hi..no need to worry. Visit dentist for deep scaling and gum treatment.

Regards

Hello, The most common reason for gum bleeding or pyorrhea is accumulation of bacteria and calculus on the teeth and gums.Advised to get a good subgingival cleaning at the earliest. Regards Dental Arts Bangalore
Presuming that your general health status is good ,It would be better if you go for a dental cleaning and polishing of your teeth. After the tartar is removed your bleeding should stop,as the gums get swollen with the tartar deposits and start to bleed.Once the tartar is out,gums shrink and get healthy.If the bleeding still persists you will have to go for a dental follow up to check for other gum disease.
Gum bleeding is typically indicative of plaque and deposits on teeth leading to conditions known as gingivitis or periodontitis. Please have yourself evaluated at your Dentist s office.