Gum abscess
I have an abscess on my gum whose tooth is undergone root canal treatment.This abscess doesnot cause any pain though and  now it is reducing by its own.. is it dangerous?

Dear practo user, U need to consult oral Medicine specialist for this problem. U can teleconsult on my page as well for the same. Myself MDS oral physician/oral Medicine specialist from most eminent government dental college Maulana Azad Institute DELHI (MAMC/ MAIDS). I will take a detailed history and required photographs to diagnose and manage accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Xray is required both pre and post
It has to be examined.
Don't worry.its not dangerous. If possible upload pre treatment and present xray which will help us to understand about exact scenario.