Guilty r depression

I dont know y i feel guilty on myself i dont did anything to anybody but i feel guilty on my self i had lack of self confidence

Doctor Answers (4) on Guilty r depression

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Dear friend,
Since you lack confidence you have that guilty feeling. Your confidence can be improved with simple techniques. If you want I can send one in WhatsApp. You can get my contact details from my website www.mastermindfoundation.com
Wishes
Dr. Amit Sharma Ghaziabad | Psychologist
Hey stop. Before going in to a guilt trip. He he....it will approve your giveaway with the undesired Knock your self like is me going to downtown..... Naah Naah. Just believe in yourself . But that all was a theory. Now get yourself a loose rubbband and wear it around your wrist and each and every time you feel discomfort just give a pinch to your wrist this will be already associated with your primal response. What so ever honey child neve be Let go gone or be accepted in front of any councillor. As you are the only guardian of the beautiful world of your self.
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Since how long u r having this feeling?!! Hv u spoken about this to ur gamy members or friends? !!

OR you can visit  psychologist and get rid of this and live a confident and happy life.

Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, as I understand it you are feeling guilty all the time. This could be a sign of either Depression or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I will need more details than the one's provided. Please visit a Psychiatrist who can do a detailed evaluation and diagnose the condition.
Remember, guilt is a useless emotion.
You will benefit from counseling and specific therapy . Even your lack of self confidence can be handled through counseling.
Seek help from a professional and you will see the transformation in yourself.
All the Best!