Guilty feel
I am 21 yrs male.i was 14 or 15 when I started to touch my sister in sleep.i would touch her body inside the dress.i did that a few times and later stopped.but again after 3 years did that once or twice when we had to share the same bed.i have immense respect and love for my sister.but I don't know why I did it.though I did that when I was 15,I again did that at 18 when we shared the same bed once.i am 21 now.i feel extremely guilty and want to die as I cannot face my sister who is a year younger.i am mature now and really feeling guilty of what happened 3 or 4 years ago.i am not able to live with this guilt.pls provide me the best answer.i am very protective of my sister and I love her.but I do not know why I did that

Hi I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Hi Thanks for seeking help here. Definitely it's bothering you and you need professional help. This guilty feeling will lead to a depression. The best solution for this depends on your opinion and choices. Without a discussion you will accept anything as best for you.... Still I am suggesting you something...let's c how it's going to help. Do you think she was aware of this.... If not please don't hurt her...talk to your mom and mention about feelings... N how sad n guilty for the behaviour. Don't mention all in detail. Then Start yoga n be busy in your life.  Take care of her as normally you should do. Have patience, time will pass....and it will heal.