Growing taller

Am 19 and my height is 5 feet.I wanna grow taller little bit. Will injecting HGH injections help me or is there any way for me for growing taller?

Hi.... Men grow height-wise until ~21 years old, although depending on the person they may experience slight changes until 25. For someone in their later twenties, you're already not producing the regul ar pulsatile bursts of growth hormone needed to stimulate longitudinal growth, but even if an exogenous source was provided, the growth region of the bone known as the epiphyseal plate has already shut down, so you'd only grow laterally. ...
Dr. R. Harish Kumar (P.T.)
Geriatric Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Chennai
You can wait till the age of 21 yrs to reach your maximum grow level in your bone to facilitate good growth you can do some exercise which will increase the growth of the bone but taking HCG is not advisable but take an opinion from endocrinologist regarding HCG injection from Physio point it's not advisable.