Getting back pain
My mother is getting back pain and could not stand much time, small stones are in kidney. Need to consult good doctor who treats for these kidney, back pain problems. Thank you.
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi you need consult urologist who will solve the problem. Meanwhile take lot of fluids and less junk food to avoid pain at the back.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.