General query
Is general physician and general surgeon are same ? As I have neck lump so I need to consult general physician or surgeon?

Hello sir, Needs proper history and clinical discussion, please consult on my personal app, its completely free. *You can have chat or video call discussion* http://arth.link/drortho Or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tech.arth.drjaideepgaver If link is not clickable than search *dr ortho by dr j.d. singh* in your play store

First of all u should go for general physician for a diagnosis. U can also consult with Homoepathy physician.
You need to consult General surgeon.
Hello, both are different. You can visit general surgeon he will guide you . treatment is depends on lump
visit general surgeon
No, general physician and general Surgeon are different. One is specialised in medicine and other in surgery. Neck lump can be due to various reason. So u should 1st visit general physician. He/ she will evaluate the cause of it after history, clinical examination and tests. If the cause comes out surgical then you can visit surgeon as advised by physician.
They are different. U can consult me online for ur problem s. Chat online for detail consultation and guidance
You have to visit physician for diagnosis then according to diagnosis take proper homeopathic treatment.. don't be panic with lump ,it may be benign most of time..
pathological investigation
Don't be panic ,remain calm..