Gas,Acidity & body weak
Dear sir, i m 24years,if i eat anything feel havy stomach and gas, acidity due to stomach problem i feel my whole body tired, weakness,fatigue,headache etc.and second thing is that last 25days my leg and is feeling weakness and fatigue mostly in night sleeping time.i hv been suffering a lot so plz do favors and support. Thank you...

Bloating in the stomach may be seen with gastritis or with gastric infection. Taking small meals often, drinking lots of water, and a high fiber diet can help. Also, taking a BRAT diet and taking antacids can help.
Get checked out by a GI specialist.

Gas problem in human body Headache due to acidity Difference between gas and acidity