Garcinia cambogia
Can I use garcinia cambogia for wieght loss purpose? I have read about it and not sure, if should be used or not.

Please logon to bellybrn.com to book an appointment and to have right diet & exercise advice.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+153
Chat with a dietician
Alone It will work as green tea only Stop eating junk , sweets , sodas , maida , any outside food . Salty chips etc . Take light dinner n early too . Limit tea n coffee. Do walk n yoga . consult personally for proper guidance and help. Eat well live Nutrigenious
Hello dear. Garcinia will also not help untill the cause of overweight is not treated . There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information,or to contact me directly,phone or for online counselling contact-https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt.Ankita
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you to loose weight.
Hi If u want to loose weight nvr go fr short term results .If u cn loose weight wid eating everythng den why dese things??Go fr high fiber,protein, gud fats nd complex carb diet.Drink plenty of water .Do exercise daily.For further queries nd weight loss pln contact SlimEra Thanks
u cn contact through practo fr online consultation
It is just a gimmick. ..better to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you