Garicina cambogia

What's the Secret Ingredient? Garcinia Cambogia, is maraculous fat-burning fruit that contains the breakthrough extract that has taken the dieting world by storm - hydroxycitcric acid, or HCA. This secret ingredient is scientifically proven to help maximize your weight loss program! I just want to know is it safe, if I take this

Doctor Answers (4) on Garicina cambogia

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
U need 22 KGS wieght loss u can use these kinds of products but they have side effects and are not with long term goals. I will suggest go with natural diet and I cna help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month
Fatima Radhanpurwala Navi Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello, taking garcinia cambogia for weight loss shows effect but it won't last you long. If you wish to have healthy and fit body you need to go for lifestyle change and that will help you both weight loss in present and maintenance of it in future.
I would suggest consult a professional Dietician for tailor made diet chart for you.
it's most important to eat low calorie diet along with some amount of physical activity which will aid in faster weight loss.
Ms. Bipasha Das Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi,
You need to have well balanced diet to lose weight, which is a gradual process to give yourself a permanent results. Have meals at small gaps, less carbs n sweets but more protein like dal, eggs, sprouts, low fat milk n dairy products. Have fruits, keep yourself well hydrated. With some exercise suited for your body type. These will help you. Consult a dietician for detailed diet chart.
Ms. Monika Gupta Faridabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Taking only this with unhealthy diet will not help
You need to have a balanced diet for effective weight loss