Gaps between my teeth
I have gaps between my teeth. Is there any procedure or treatment for it. I hv heard of caping n filling some composite in it.

Please undergo Orthodontic treatment. Braces is the right option. Do not do anything else.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+189
Chat with a dentist
hi sir Looking at your pictures, you need to go for orthodontic treatment. This is possible with braces as well as without them. Orthodontic treatment will maintain your natural tooth shape and form while bringing them closer together. Another option would be getting crowns or veneers done. But this will alter your teeth and will be invasive. At 25 your age is also apt for orthodontic treatment. Go for it!
Visit your orthodontist
Hi sir...   Based on your clinical photograph, you need to go for orthodontic  braces treatment for diastema closure ... Invaslign and lingual braces are some orthodontic braces option which is more esthetic.... In your cases  orthodontic braces option is much better than capping and filling as you have more gaps between your teeth
kindly visit nearby dentist for furthur consultation and management
Hello at 25yrs braces would be the best and 1st option as your natural teeth can be corrected closed.other alternative options veneers.cosmetic filling.
visit
Hello It’s better to go for braces to close those gaps
Braces would be the best option. You can consult Dr Salil Nene Dr Rajaganesh Gautam
Hi,you can go for root canal treatment and crowns or veneers,they will close the gap and it shall look esthetic.