Gap between teeth

Hi Doctors, I have gap between upper front teeth. The gap is around 1mm in length. Please suggest me the best method to fix it and also an estimated cost. Thank you !
views-icons 167 Views 5 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (7) on Gap between teeth

Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there... Considering your age and clinical situation.... I would suggest you to kindly go for a natural process to fix this, which is with orthodontic treatment... So, consult a near orthodontist to know more... Take care..!!
Dear friend, observe properly.. You just don't have gaps but many other things. Lower teeth already worn off. There are many options available right from braces to filings to laminates to crowns.. Online consultation would not be able to give you a neutral and best treatment option. It is better you visit an Orthodontist as well as dentist in your area, evaluate their treatment option then finalise the treatment.
It is good case for restoration.gaps like this can be corrected with composite fillings.
Hi...I appreciate for uploading clinical picture. Go for braces. It's a good solution in your case. Regards
Hello, as per the photo I can see.You have two options. You can go for composite restoration to close the gap.Or Emax ceramic veneers. According to me, Emax ceramic veneers would be a better option and it will give you the desired smile and look.
Ami Sukhija Mumbai | Dentist
Hello .. 1 mm gap can be closed with a good aesthetic filling known as composite .. it's regularly and effortlessly practiced... you can go for a consult for the same and ask the price to the respective dentist
Dr. Sulabh Grover Lucknow | Orthodontist
Get laminates or jacket crowns on front upper teeth ... Cost around 5k to 15k