Gap between front teeths

Der is gap btwn my front 2 teeth.also one of them is discolored wid rct done it it.doc has given me 2 optns either to go wid braces agn(which m nt comfortable wid) or apply crown in both d front teeth to cover the gap & color( bt i am afraid d width will inc too much.plz suggest d betr one after seeing d attached pix

Dr. Swasti Jain
Dentist 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad

for good esthetics including 4 teeth is a better option..be it veneer or crown crowing only front 2 wud compromise esthics..
Dr. Sarika Agarwal
Dental Surgeon 17 yrs exp Ghaziabad
since one tooth is discolored and already rct treated ,clinically i would suggest a porcelain /ceramic crown. the other central incisor ca also be rct treated and both the crowns can be aesthetically fabricated to close up the gap without being wide,this is the real art and science,personally i have done such cases with wonderful results .
Dr. Nilofer Hossain
Dentist 9 yrs exp Noida
I have seen your pictures. . In your case you can opt for crowns for your front two  teeth but its width will be abnormally wide if the lateral incisors ( the teeth besides your middle two teeth) the not cosmetically involved in the treatment protocol. There should be cosmetic enhancement of all your 4 front teeth ie. crowns on the middle two  teeth and veneering on the side teeth so that the middle crown don't look broad.