Gaining weight
My breast size is increasing day by day.. it's really troubling me a lot.. i want to loose that extra fat..please help me out...

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi mam - welcome - AT first ,you can start up with some breast or chest exercises..ex- snake poses-, Bow pose (Dhanurasana), Boat pose (Naukasana), Pavanamukthasana, etc..I can help you more.also try to reduce your total body fat..I do not know youir present weight or height to calculate BMI ??
Dr. Amit Verma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Delhi

Yes it is possible to do that.. we have to remove extra fat and we have to tone up.the breast so it 2ill will be normal and u wont be in any discomfort