Gain fat what i do.
I want to became fatty so what i will do to gain fat what kind of food should i eat.kindly give me a list of food items and other details.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

You don't need to be fatty u need to gain muscle mass. What is your height weight n age write Me on personal chat for counseling

Getting fat is unhealthy , one must maintain fittness, you can increase your muscle mass by working out daily , have meals at regular intervals, don't skip meals , have meat ,ghee, egg, fish ,milk products ,sugary items ,legume seeds, wheat , ,... do exercise daily ,sleep well ,avoid worries ,you can work out in gym.
Ms. Divya Gandhi
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Delhi
, A simple and straight answer, you have to be under a dietitian guidance to lose weight by a proper meal planning , in which every thing will be planned from breakfast till dinner. You can lose from 3 to 5 kgs in a month. Write me if I can be of help. Regards, Dt. Divya Gandhi