Full body Detox
Hello.I want to know how do I detox my full body for a health n beautiful skin and also to reduce unwanted cellulites .I workout regularly.

Hi - as per ICMR / NIN there is no specific " Detox Diet " but yes! u can make a good plan to detoxifying your body to get more immunity, free from diseases/ disorders. The objective is stay away from toxics,chemicals, pathogens which are harmful for our bodies. U can all send your mail IDs to know more including a tentative Diet Plan for detoxifying bodies by home made easy & low cost meals.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+127
Chat with a dietician
U need to take detox diet. I can help u for that. Write me on personal chat

Liver detox supplements