From back to leg paining.
From last 2 month's from my back to leg its paining a lot. It is muscle pain bone pain or veins something eles plz help me i have suffered a lot. Want to know treatment. Or best dr. In near by.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Dr. Saurabh Bhalla
Occupational Therapist 6 yrs exp Delhi
Back pain which is radiating to leg , There could be several reasons for the pain which can range from Muscular Pain , S.O.L, Herniated disc, and Nerve Pain. These reasons mainly impact on NERVE i.e they Compress on nerve which we usually experience as PAIN with tingling /& weakness. Depending on which nerve is getting compressed and to what extent, the symptoms , their intensity and site may vary. As far as the treatment goes, The primary Treatment includes anything to reduce the compression which can be done by (a) Traction (i.e carefully separating apart the two segments which are involved in compression). (b) Strengthening of back Muscles (by which automatically the nerve wont be compressed). (c) Maintaining The Right Biomechanics. (That is Adoption of right posture anytime and everytime). (d) using a mix of electrotherapeutic modalities which temporarily blocks the pain. (e) all surgical involvement But, Before you start off with any of the treatment I advise you to first get yourself assessed and Investigated. (usually CT/ MRI shall do.)
Consult Neurologist (because the pain is radiating , otherwise orthopedic ), Get yourself investigated on his/her advise, and follow the treatment.
RESPECT THE PAIN. AND CONSIDER IT AS TOP- PRIORITY. STAY HEALTHY.
Dr. Deepesh Nainani (PT)
Orthopedic Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Jaipur
Hello there this is Dr deepesh nainani(PT) actually you are having radiating pain from your back. it could be any nerve compression in your back region. do complete rest avoid walking heavy weight lifting and forward bending. consult any expert physiotherapist or orthopedic doctor near to you. they will guide u properly. this is an type of backache which can be cured or relieved by rest. for advice you can contact me directly. you will be fine soon.