Frequently cold
My baby was 1 one year old.. He having frequently cold. I don't know why happening.. My home in on road. Lot of dust inside came for daily.. Dust will reason for cold??

Allergic rhinitis might be the reason for cold . Yes dust is the reason 3) try to change the house if u r in rent house , it own Try to take the necessary precautions to prevent u r kid from dust
Frequent episodes of cough and cold may be due to allergic rhinitis ( may be due to dust), or due to change in weather. U need to be more  careful by keeping the baby covered and keeping doors closed during heavy traffic time.
Depending upon how frequent and how severe are the episodes we need to treat accordingly.
Could be give steam inhalation